Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Teeth time in Ladybug-Ville!

Lily:
I was waiting to write this post until I could get a good picture, but you are not complying. So, I guess we'll do this post picture-less. You are finally getting your first tooth!! It's your bottom left one, and it's SHARP! Grammy Nancy and I were wandering around Wal-Mart, and you were chewing on her purse strap. I mentioned how you were probably going to leave teeth-marks all over the purse, even though you had no teeth. A few minutes later, you grabbed my finger and started chewing on it... TOOTH! A TOOTH! We were in the cake-decorating section, discussing what to do for your 1st birthday. Grammy felt it too! She was very excited that you cut your first tooth on her purse. It's still just barely out of the gum, but still there. Everyone is very excited for you!

I'm so excited to see you grow! One tooth now, a whole mouthful eventually! Also, I had a dream last night that you got up and started walking. So there is that, too!!

I love my little girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment