Sunday, February 27, 2011

Foods... gross!

I am having the worst time eating. I feel like nothing is going to stay down, and anything I eat makes me nauseous. The produce section in my favorite grocery store used to make me excited, full of ideas for dinners to be made and snacks to be thought up! But now, the smell of the whole area sends me into waves of morning sickness.

I can't think of anything to eat. I tried ginger ale- it only works in the most extreme cases. I've tried saltines- no luck whatsoever. Nothing sounds appetizing, and I have to absolutely force myself to eat.

My cravings so far have been: squash, potatoes, mozzarella, cheezits. After I crave them, I eat them, and then never want to see them again.



I really don't know how to make sure I am getting my body the nutrition it needs, so little Pumpkin can grow big and strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment