Thursday, June 21, 2012

Bookworm

Dear, sweet Bug-

I wrote in your baby book today. I wanted to make sure you know about me, Daddy, and our families. I filled out the sections about the baby shower, your homecoming, current events when you were born... And I didn't sugar coat it. With over 5 billion people in the world today, there is a lot going on! Elections, wars, protests, discoveries and so much more.

I want you to look back on your childhood and see that I always tried to help you learn, to teach you without bias or prejudice. This is so important to me, because learning is essential to living. I want you to live, truly live. Who knows? Maybe you will go to Mars, or cure cancer, or star in movies. Whatever you do, you learn it, live it, and love it.

You are a big girl! I am watching you sleep. I love you, baby bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment