Saturday, June 2, 2012

Crawly-bug!

My little genius-
  You will be crawling soon. All week now, you've been rocking back and forth on your hands and knees. You can sit up by yourself, roll over, scoot and move around so fast! I am just amazed to see how much you have changed in 7 and a half months.  Look at this picture! You were so tiny. Any second, you will get up and walk, I am sure.  Time sure flies when you're having fun.

We're still breastfeeding, and I treasure that special time with you every day. You seem more interested in wiggling than eating these days, but I won't give up! I think your favorite toy right now is the little pink purse, and you have suddenly decided you like pacifiers again. You spent all week with Daddy, but I know you are probably excited to see your friends at day care again.

I love you very much. I can't wait to see where this week will take us!


No comments:

Post a Comment