Saturday, June 16, 2012

Time flies when you're Lily-bug

I called it, Lily! You started crawling last night. Heck, you probably started crawling at daycare or something like that, but still. I looked down, and there you were, on your hands and knees, crawling towards the dog. I gasped, and you sat up. You looked so innocent! And you proved it wasn't a fluke... you can crawl. You can pull yourself standing using the edge of furniture. You eat food like a champ. You sleep really well- still waking up once a night, but you don't fuss a lot. You are my beautiful, tough, hard working, smart little girl! I treasure every moment with you now because I will blink, and you will be moving away from me, starting your own life, instead of crawling towards me with your big toothless grin.

I love you, Lilybug!

No comments:

Post a Comment